Our support services are designed to ensure that the participants build and enhance their everyday life skills from budgeting to cleaning, cooking, paying bills, shopping and more. These supports help you to live as independently as possible.
Where we can, we create groups of people of the same age and areas of interest. We run activities on weekdays and weekends.
We can deliver our activities individually or in a group, in your home or at our centre, depending on your need.
These services are funded under the following National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS) categories:
- Improved daily living
- Increased social and community participation
- Assistance with social and community participation
- Core supports
Our support model has been designed specifically for NDIS participants.
Our approach works on ensuring that you achieve what you want to achieve, and we support you in your every effort through our trained team of workers.
We work diligently to ensure you gain more success, independence and happiness.
Programs are offered one to one or in a group. Our programs can include:
- Nutrition- shopping for and preparing healthy food
- Personal hygiene – Presentation and personal grooming
- Physical wellbeing – exercise and relaxation
- Money handling
- Bill paying
- Job readiness – resume and interview preparation
- Household tasks
- Public transport training
- Communication and social skills
- Working with the public trustee
- Time management
- Managing medications and medical appointments
- Sleeping well